Whitewater is an exclusive distributor of EDDY Pump in Western Canada. Eddy Pump builds pumps for high solids pumping, industrial dewatering & dredging equipment solutions.
The EDDY Pump does not have an impeller, but instead a geometrically designed spinning rotor that creates an eddy current. Based on this design a higher suction is created without being restricted by critical tolerances other pumps abide by. Superior design translates to significant maintenance cost reductions and the ability of the EDDY Pump to exceed other pumps in handling viscous fluids with high percentage solids.
Your Top Benefit, Transport less water with more solids, saving time and money.
Pump Benefits and Advantages
- Non-Clog, High Viscosity, High Specific Gravity, High Abrasives, Low pH Pumping Design
- 40-70% Solids Pumping by Volume
- Ability to pump objects of up to 11-inches in diameter
- 100% American Made
- State-of-the-Art Research and Development Facilities
- Open Rotor Design
- Process Pumps (Flooded Suction, Submersible or Self-Prime Diesels)
- Dredging Equipment
- Excavator Dredge Pump Attachment with modular design (Deploy via Cable, Excavator, Crane or use Diver Operated)
- Floating dredges from smaller Lagoon Dredgers to Large Semi-Autonomous A Frame dredges
- Dredging Service Consultation
EDDY Pump is Not a Centrifugal, Vortex, or PD Pump but a Pump Harnessing the Fluid Dynamics of an Eddy Current.
We Pump Solids, Not Water.
Thank you for your message. A Whitewater representative will contact you within 24 business hours.