Engineered Sewer Bypass Projects
Bypass pumping, Water Transfer and Dewatering.
Sanitary and storm sewer bypass projects are required to maintain uninterrupted service during sewer maintenance, relining, or emergencies. Due to the critical nature of these projects our engineers design safe and reliable systems accounting for peak flows, sewer line size and depth, site access, and security.
- Solids handling and sound attenuated pumps
- 24/7/365 Pump monitoring and maintenance
- Engineer-stamped pumping plans
- Backup pumps and lines rigged in
- HDPE pipe fusion and custom manifolds
- Remote monitoring with alarms and pump automation
- Road crossings to minimize public access disruptions
- Flowmeters and data logging for reporting
Whitewater Brings Experience and Expertise to Your Municipal Project.
Thank you for your message. A Whitewater representative will contact you within 24 business hours.